Saturday, December 13, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY HOUSEWIFE'S



BRAVO OC HOUSEWIFE'S
Coto De Casa, California, Here a few examples of what you can buy!!!

  • $14,500,000
  • *est. monthly payment: $78,503.99
  • 6 br, 10 ba                               
  • 10000 sq. ft.




    • $2,350,000
    • *est. monthly payment: $12,723.06
    • 5 br, 5 ba
    • 5700 sq. ft.



    • $1,475,000
    • *est. monthly payment: $7,985.75
    • 5 br, 5 ba
    • 4150 sq. ft.


    This is what you can buy in Coto, as the OC housewife's call it!  I love the Estimated payments, that is with about 20% down on a 7% interest rate....  As if that would make a difference.  Oh, this is a gated community... As if that would make a difference. LOL

    xoxo,
    Cathleen

    7 comments:

    kate said...

    Cathleen,
    i love orange county housewives too
    my daughter anna and i love to watch it!!! thanks for the photos and the prices of the home, but i think in that price range they pay cash!!! at least they did in Sarasota !!!
    love your blog
    kate

    squawmama said...

    Cathleen these are beautiful homes but way out of my league... I always love to look though... Thanks for posting them... Have a great Sunday

    (((HUGS)))
    Donna

    The Raggedy Girl said...

    Thanks for the interesting tour. I think even if I was rich I wouldn't want to live there but on a beach somewhere.
    Roberta Anne

    Anonymous said...

    Hi Cathleen! I don't know what to say! Well, here goes...oh, my goodness! They are beauties. I guess I can dream. lol
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    niartist said...

    Oh Come ON Cathleen! You can afford it! You deserve to be treated like a princess! (As Laurie would say)

    Maria said...

    Lovely looking homes!

    Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

    WOW! Those houses (excuse me, are they called mansions?) are gorgeous! laurie